Saturday, September 6, 2008

What I like

I came to a realization yesterday afternoon that I focus way too much on whats wrong and what I don't like and I need to notice the things that work. Today I would like to write a list of things that I like about living in Provo.

1. I like the view of Timp.
2. I like many of the people I get to work with-- Paul, Kevin, Kip, Other Kip, Tammi, Lisa, Vicki, Cassidy, Doug, Lary, etc.
3. My work has an awesome hot tub I get to use
4. Scera Park outdoor events
5. Close hiking
6. View of Utah Lake
7. Provo River Parkway Trail
8. Decent mall nearby
9. Not so far from Salt Lake that it's a stretch to go to stuff up there
10. Macey's grocery store is across the street-- they have fun cooking classes and periodic free french toast breakfast with the best syrup I've ever had in the continental US.

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Mmmm, good syrup. I love that too! I also love hot tubs and I'm extremely jealous you have immediate access to one.

The Clawsons said...

I have to agree...the view of Utah Lake and of Timp. are some of my favorite things about living in Utah county.